|Certain skilled artisans have been able to cobble together bits of Ancient machinery and forge them into weapons. The terrible Arclight Crown, whose electrical current bestows speed to the wielder and excruciating pain to the victim, are a pinnacle of this technique. Their true potency is demonstrated when the lightning trapped within surges forth and dances from one target to the next, leaving behind sizzling corpses.|
|Type|| Attack Speed|
|Stats||+90 Attack Speed|
Cast Chain Lightning every 4th attack.
This item contains a Lightning Modifier which does not stack.
This effect propagates to illusions for 33% of power.
- Removed from the game.
- Moved from Combative to Morph Attack section.
- Lightning visuals and icon have been recoloured to a red colour.
- Number of hits required to proc decreased from 5 to 4.
- Magic Damage per proc decreased from 225 to 180.
- Proc effect now propagates to illusions for 33% power.
- Total cost reduced from 5300 to 5200 (from Voltstone cost reduction)
- Added to the game.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|