|Legend says that the robes called the Assassin's Shroud were modeled on the accursed garb of the man who struck down the Blind Prophet of Sol centuries ago. Many disagree, noting that a woman killed the Prophet, but whatever its origin, the Shroud bestows more lethal and faster attacks, and gives one the power to fade into shadows and disappear.|
+10 Attack Speed
When activated, applies Stealth to self for 11 seconds.
- Mana Cost reduced from 75 to 50.
- Recipe cost decreased from 3300 to 3200 .
- Damage decreased from 40 to 30.
- Movespeed bonus while stealthed decreased from +20% to +15%.
- Duration increased from 9 to 11 seconds
- Cooldown increased from 18 to 20 seconds
- Recipe now requires a Broadsword instead of a Bastard Sword.
- Recipe cost increased to 1300 to compensate.
- Fixed it so that it procs when other projectile-based attack modifiers ( Harkon's Blade, Webbed Shot, Master's Incantation) are used.
- Assassin's Shroud now breaks stealth when a spell finishes casting, not when it starts.
- No longer interrupts channeling.
- Now grants 125 bonus damage when attacking out of Stealth.
- Recipe changed to include a Bastard Sword instead of a Warhammer.
- Total cost reduced to 3400 from 3600 .
- Cooldown decreased to 18 seconds from 20 seconds.
- Assassin's Shroud will now dispel on ranged heroes when the projectile is spawned, rather than at the very start of the attack animation.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|