|The Bloodborne Maul was devised centuries ago by the Mordant Paragons to create a blade that carried the destructive power of the terrifying daemons, but the twisted sorcery and brilliant craftsmanship to seal a copious amount of Malphas blood in a hollow chamber within the head of the weapon demands the bearer's sacrifice to wield such power.|
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Max Charges increased from 120 to 150.
- Max Charges reduced from 350 to 120.
- Strength bonus reduced from 45 to 35.
- Health loss requirement for each charge reduced from 15 to 10.
- Maximum number of charges increased from 250 to 350.
- Charge loss per second increased from 10 to 15.
- Bonus Damage type changed from True to the same damage type as your attack.
- This means that it will be Physical most of the time or Magic with a Harkons Blade equipped.
- Bonus Damage is now added to your attack instead of counting as a separate damage instance.
- Damage from self will no longer reset the timer.
- This means that damage from self will add charges but will no longer stop charges from decaying.
- Health loss requirement for each charge increased from 12 to 15.
- Health loss requirement for each charge increased from 10 to 12.
- When damaged, gains 1 charge for every 10 Health lost, up to a max of 250 charges.
- Each charge grants 1 bonus True Damage to your attacks against non-structure enemies.
- Loses 10 charges per second after 4 seconds of not taking any Damage.
- Effects of this item do not stack and propagate to illusions for 33% power.
- The wielder will now only lose Health when attacking enemy heroes.
- Added to the game.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|