Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Favored by the most primal Beast warriors, Brutalizers are simple, spiked clubs used to bash an opponent into submission. They strengthen the wielder and inflict significant damage, occasionally knocking a foe senseless.|
Chance on attack to bash an enemy, the chance is lower for ranged heroes.
This item contains Bashing properties. Items and abilities with Bashing properties contain a shared cooldown time.
- New component buildup: Slayer (2200 ) + Mighty Blade (1000 ) + Recipe (200 ) = 3400 Total
- Total cost was reduced from 3450 .
- Passive Strength bonus increased from 8 to 12.
- Physical Damage on proc increased from 35 to 70.
- Stun duration on proc increased from 1.4 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
- Mighty Blade is replaced with a Bolstering Armband in the recipe.
- Strength bonus reduced from 10 to 8.
- Recipe cost increased from 300 to 800 .
- Total cost reduced from 3500 to 3450 .
- New buildup: Slayer (2200) + Mighty Blade (1000) + Recipe (300) = 3500
- Attack Damage increased from 35 to 40.
- Damage proc now propagates to illusions for 33% power.
- Stun proc does not propagate to illusions.
- Quickblade removed from the recipe, replaced with Branded Sabre.
- Recipe cost decreased from 1100 to 500 ; total cost from 3100 to 3500 .
- Agility decreased from 10 to 0.
- Damage increased from 20 to 35.
- Bash damage increased from 25 to 35.
- No longer works with Split Attack.
- Recipe reworked:
- Moved category to Combative.
- No longer propagates to illusions.
- No longers procs when attacking towers.
- Stun chance no longer stacks with itself.
- Stun duration increased from 1 second to 1.4 seconds.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|