|The antiquarian monks of the Merugian Order, long since vanished from Newerth, are known for the illuminated manuscripts hidden in their far-flung monasteries. Filled with the uncovered secrets of the Ancients, a Merugian Codex can help one gain a better understanding of the world, so much so that he grows in all abilities and even combat prowess. Moreover, the books contain devastating sorceries derived from Ancient technology.|
|Notes||Can be upgraded 4 times|
When activated, deals a massive burst of damage to an enemy target.
After obtaining this item, the recipe may be re-purchased to upgrade it. Can be upgraded four times.
- Magic Damage for level 1 Codex increased from 330 to 350.
- Magic Damage for level 1 Codex reduced from 350 to 330.
- New component buildup: Neophyte's Book (1000 ) + Major Totem (540 ) + Recipe (1000 ) = 2540 Total
- No longer grants bonus Attack Damage.
- Now grants 6/7/8/9/10 Strength, 4/5/6/7/8 Agility and 16/18/20/22/24 Intelligence.
- Magic Damage dealt by the active part of the item changed from 400/500/600/700/800 to 350/450/600/750/900.
- Cast Range changed from 600/700/800/900/1000 to 600/675/750/825/900.
- Cooldown changed from 40/36/32/28/24 seconds to 30/28/26/24/22 seconds.
- Mana Cost changed from 180/160/140/120/100 to 120/135/150/165/180.
- Visual effects for the lightning now change with level!
- The colour order is white/green/blue/purple/red for levels 1/2/3/4/5 of the item.
- Credits to Whyzozerious for the visual effect improvements!
- 3 Strength removed.
- 3 Agility removed.
- Damage increased from 18 to 18/20/22/24/26 as you upgrade.
- Reworked recipe:
- Damage increased to +18 from +9.
- Mana Cost decreased to 180/160/140/120/100.
- Moved category to Combative.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|