Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|In the bitterly cold northern reaches of Newerth, enterprising scholars have found a means to forge armor from ice itself. The famous Frostfield Plate armor not only keeps its wearer's mind bracingly alert, it also chills and slows any nearby foe. Perhaps most remarkably, at the flip of a switch the armor can release the explosive cold stored within.|
When activated, damages and slows enemy units in a radius. Also applies an attack slow aura to all nearby enemy units.
- Strength bonus reduced from 6 to 3.
- Agility bonus reduced from 6 to 3.
- Armor reduced from 15 to 14.
- Attack Speed Slow Aura magnitude reduced from 20% to 10%.
- Active state's Movement Speed Slow reduced from 50% to 20%.
- Active state now also applies a 30% Attack Speed Slow (stacking additively with the aura's Attack Speed Slow).
- Attack Speed Slow from the passive aura reduced from 30% to 20%.
- Movement Speed Slow from the debuff increased from 40% to 50%.
- Component Buildup: Acolyte's Staff + Platemail + Amulet of Exile + Recipe (135 ) = 4600 in Total
- Grants 6 Strength, 6 Agility, 35 Intelligence, 15 Armor
- Passively applies -30% Attack Speed to enemies within 900 radius of the wielder.
- Active: Releases an expanding ring of ice that deals 200 Magic Damage to enemies in radius and applies a -40% Movement Speed debuff to them for 4 seconds. Grants 800 day and night Clearvision around self on cast for 2 seconds.
- Radius: 750
- Mana Cost: 100
- Cooldown: 30 seconds
- Removed from the game.
- Can now be used by Couriers again.
- Aura changed from -25 Attack Speed to 20% Attack Speed Slow.
- Aura radius decreased from 1000 to 900.
- Doubled pulse speed.
- Now grants Clearvision to user for 2 seconds when used.
- Can no longer be used by Couriers.
- Fixed to not interrupt channeling when used.
- Activation radius changed to 744.
- Aura radius increased to 1000.
- Projectile speed decreased to ~300.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|