|My blood freezes when I hold it...|
Description[edit | edit source]
On attack or spellcast, applies Freeze to target.
This item contains an Freeze Modifier. The modifier is exclusive and does not stack with other Freeze modifier.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Movement Speed Slow (when used by a melee hero) increased from 35% to 40%.
- Scouting activation: radius increased from 5000 units to 7000 units.
- Scouting activation: cooldown reduced from 30 seconds to 24 seconds.
- Dire Frost Wolf activation: cooldown reduced from 50 seconds to 40 seconds.
- Dire Frost Wolf activation: in addition to its current effects, also applies a 1 second Root on impact.
- No longer passively applies an Attack Speed Slow to affected enemy units.
- Active mechanics reworked: activating it once will spawn 2 Scouting Frost Wolves that seek out the nearest enemy heroes within radius, Sighting and Revealing them and applying a 20% Movement Speed Slow for 3 seconds.
- Radius: 5000
- Mana Cost: 25
- Cooldown: 50 seconds
- After activating it this way, can activate again within the next 50 seconds to send Dire Frost Wolves to impact nearby enemy player-controlled units, dealing 100 Magic Damage and applying a 50% Movement Speed Slow to enemies in radius for 4 seconds.
- Radius: 800
- Mana Cost: 0
- Cooldown: 30 seconds if the net cooldown is less than 30 seconds once the Scouting Frost Wolves have been sent out.
- Melee effect will now be prioritized over the Ranged effect on the slow state if different sources apply the state.
- Active effect's debuff: Attack Speed Slow changed from 20 to 50%.
- Passive effect's debuff numbers remains the same as before.
- Active effect still applies a 20% Movement Speed Slow.
- The active effect's debuff now stacks with the passive effect's debuff.
- Mana Cost reduced from 100 to 50.
- No longer an Attack Modifier, it changes to Freeze Modifier instead (the slow effect doesn't stack with Icebrand, Frozen Light, Frostburn, Dawnbringer, and itself).
- Glowstone removed from recipe.
- Recipe cost increased 300 to 800 ; total cost from 5800 to 5100 .
- Strength decreased from 30 to 26.
- Agility decreased from 20 to 10.
- Intelligence decreased from 20 to 10.
- Max Health (200) removed.
- Max Mana (150) removed.
- Melee: Attack Speed Debuff changed from -30% to -30.
- Melee: Movespeed Slow increased from 30% to 35%.
- Ranged: Attack Speed Debuff changed from -20% to -20.
- New Activation: On use, releases a ring of ice that deals 100 Magic Damage to enemies within 750 radius and applies the slow (either Ranged or Melee depending on who used the item) for 4 seconds.
- Does not grant Clearvision on use like Frostfield Plate used to.
- 30 second cooldown, 100 Mana Cost
- Recipe cost decreased from 700 to 300
- Total cost decreased from 6200 to 5800
- Projectile speed increased from 1500 to 2500
- Agility increased from +15 to +20.
- Intelligence increased from +15 to +20.
- Ranged Heroes now apply a 20% Movement Slow (Melee heroes still apply a 30% Movement Slow).
- Stats changed to +30 Strength, +15 Agility, +15 Intelligence (from +25 to all stats).
- Recipe cost increased from 200 to 700 .
- Total cost increased from 5700 to 6200 .
- Changed Attack Speed Slow to 20% Attack Speed Slow from -20 Attack Speed.
- Recipe cost decreased from 300 to 200 .
- Total cost decreased from 6100 to 5900 .
- Slow now applies on single-target abilities.
- Recipe changed yet again:
- Added +10 Damage.
- Recipe changed:
- Can no longer be upgraded.
- Recipe changed:
- Can now be upgraded once.
- Stats: +16/25 all stats, +200 Max Health, +150 Max Mana
- Passive: On Attack, applies a -13/20 Attack Speed and 20/30% Movement Slow for 3 seconds.
- Fixed Frostwolf's Skull to slow Magic Immune units.
- Recipe cost decreased from 1250 to 750 .
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|