Description[edit | edit source]
Collects gold and experience from an ally's kills.
Allows you to gather Experience while dead in a 1500 radius. Also gives you 50 experience whenever stacking a camp.
Passively synchronizes with a nearby ally hero if you stay near them for 0.5 seconds. Once done, you will stay synchronized unless you move more than 3500 range away from each other for longer than 12 seconds.
Activation[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Bonus gold multiplier increased from 0.25x to 0.75x when a non-player controlled Neutral Creep is killed by the corresponding Synchronized hero.
- Now only generate 0.25x bonus Gold when a non-player controlled Neutral Creep is killed by the corresponding Synchronized hero.
- State linger duration after getting out of range increased from 10 seconds to 12 seconds.
- No longer requires a Guardian Ring in its recipe components list.
- No longer grants +2 Armor.
- Recipe Cost increased from 25 to 200 .
- Total Cost remains unchanged at 800 .
- These changes also fix a bug in the item shop where the recipe icon does not show up as a component.
- Now requires a 25 Recipe.
- Total Cost increased from 775 to 800 .
- Bonus Agility reduced from 5 to 2.
- Gold bonus for creep kills is now halved if the distance between the linked heroes is greater than 1500.
- Bonus Experience granted to the linked hero per enemy creep kill reduced from 15 to 10.
- Now only grants Bonus Experience to the linked hero for an enemy creep kill if the linked hero is not within the experience range of the creep kill.
- Now also gives the owner 50 experience whenever you stack a camp.
- Synchronization state now also grants your partner the bonus gold and experience if the kill was made by one of your units instead of your hero.
- Initial synchronization range increased from 500 to 700.
- Synchronization delay decreased from 2 to 0.5 seconds.
- Turning the item off will now clear any synchronization states that you have, regardless of owner, and make you unsychronizable.
- Reduced the size and intensity of the visual effects of synchronization.
- Visual effects of synchronization will now only be visible to self and allies.
- The state of synchronization is still visible to everyone.
- New Recipe: Orb of Zamos (350 ) + Crushing Claws (150 ) + Mark of the Novice (150 ) + Guardian Ring (175 ) = Total 825
- Grants: +5 Strength, +5 Agility, +5 Intelligence, +2 Armor.
- Allows you to gather Experience even while dead in a 1500 radius.
- Passively synchronizes with a nearby ally hero if you stay near them for 2 seconds (500 range).
- Once done, you will stay synchronized unless you move more than 3500 range away from each other for longer than 10 seconds.
- "Synchronized" effects (which both you and your ally receive): +10 Movement Speed, +10 Attack Damage, each enemy unit killed grants 10 bonus gold and 15 bonus experience to your synchronized partner.
- You cannot synchronize with a hero which has already been synchronized with someone else.
- This includes interactions with Orb of Zamos.
- Item can be activated to turn the effect on/off.
- Visual effects of synchronization are randomly assigned 1 of 3 colors: Red, Green or Blue.
- Every pair of synchronized heroes is guaranteed to have a color unique to them.
- This helps you tell which hero you are synchronized with.
- Grave Locket is assembled from Orb of Zamos, making it a natural upgrade path for any support hero.
- Total cost decreased from 735 to 715 .
- Bonus Stats when charged increased from 2 to 3.
- Stats gained from a charged Locket reduced to +2 from +3.
- Added to Tournament Rules.
- Correctly gets a charge if you kill someone with a pet
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|