|Grimoire of Power|
|Grimoire of the Rift.|
+3 Mana Regeneration
|Modifiers||Magic Lifesteal, Searing Modifier|
This item contains Magic Lifesteal Modifier and Searing Modifier. Those modifiers are exclusive and do not stack with other respective modifiers.
Cooldown Reduction only reduces Ability's Cooldown and does not stack with itself.
- Cooldown reduction now only applies to Abilities (i.e. not Items).
- Cooldown changed from 72 seconds (after the previous cooldown reduction to items) to 75 seconds.
- Recipe cost reduced from 1100 to 900 .
- Total cost reduced from 5400 to 5200 .
- Active effect has been reworked: Activate to grant +30% Spell Damage to self for 15 seconds.
- The Searing state is no longer applied in a 200 radius.
- Debuff Reduction and Stun Reduction state duration reduced from 1 seconds to 0.6 seconds.
- Recipe Cost increased from 700 to 1100 .
- Total Cost increased from 5000 to 5400 .
- Can no longer be activated while Perplexed or under a Forced Order effect (e.g. Legionnaire's Taunt).
- Cooldown increased from 70 seconds to 90 seconds (becomes 72 seconds after its own cooldown reduction mechanic).
- Now applies an Activation Modifier state for 2 seconds, which prevents other Activation Modifiers from being applied while active.
- Now uses an Activation Modifier (i.e. this cannot be active at the same time as Shrunken Head or Void Talisman).
- Searing effect is now also applied by non-Returned, non-DoT Damage.
- Recipe Cost reduced from 800 to 700 .
- Total Cost reduced from 5100 to 5000 .
- Magic Damage Lifesteal no longer applies on Magic DoT effects.
- Non-DoT Magic Damage Lifesteal increased from 15% to 20% (7% against non-hero units).
- Ravenor no longer receives a penalty for this item's non-DoT Magic Damage Lifesteal.
- Active effect completely reworked:
- Activate to instantly dispel Debuffs and Stuns on self, and grant 100% Debuff and Stun Duration reduction for the next 1 second. Note that this will not protect you from continuous area effects (such as Chronos' Chronofield) or blue-bordered states like Succubus' Cursed Embrace.
- Can be activated even while Stunned or Perplexed.
- Cooldown: 70 seconds
- Mana Cost: 100
- No longer stack with Mystic Illusion Rune Cooldown Reduction.
- Cooldown Reduction reduced from 25% to 20%.
- Passive Magic Lifesteal vs. heroes reduced from 25% to 15% (10% to 5% vs. non-hero units)
- Active additional Magic Lifesteal vs. heroes reduced from 50% to 35%.
- Active additional Magic Lifesteal state duration reduced from 8 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Searing Magic Damage per second reduced from 35 to 30.
- Now only grants Ravenor 0.75x the Magic Lifesteal.
- In addition to its current benefits, now has a new Searing Modifier: auto-attacks apply 35 Magic Damage per second for 3 seconds in a 200 radius around the target.
- Now has a new active: grants +50% Magic Lifesteal (+10% vs. non-hero units) for 8 seconds.
- Still has its passive Magic Lifesteal.
- Mana Cost: 100
- Cooldown: 60 seconds
- Instead of granting +20% Spell Damage, now grants +25% Magic Lifesteal (10% vs. non-hero units) and +25% Ability Cooldown Reduction.
- This is a Magic Lifesteal modifier and will not stack with other Magic Lifesteal modifiers.
- Spell Damage bonus vs Heroes increased from 15% to 20%.
- 15% extra Spell Damage changed to 15% extra Spell Damage against heroes.
- Now grants 20% extra Spell Damage vs non-hero units.
- Spell Damage bonus is now passive.
- Spell Damage bonus decreased from +20% to +15%.
- Searing DoT removed.
- Mana Regeneration decreased from 4 to 3.
- Passive 15% Damage increase removed.
- New Passive: When casting any spell, 35% of its Mana Cost is dealt as bonus Damage on your next attack.
- New Activation: On use, increases all of your spell damage done by 20% for 6 seconds.
- 60 second cooldown, 150 Mana Cost.
- DoT changed to 20 True Damage from 35 Magic Damage.
- DoT damage decreased to 35 from 40.
- Recipe cost increased to 800 from 700 .
- Total cost increased to 5100 from 5000 .
- Added to Tournament Rules.
- Unholy Expulsion Spirits will now receive the benefits of +15% damage amplification.
- Gawain's Diving Strike will now receive the benefits of +15% damage amplification.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|