Grimoire of Power
|Grimoire of Power|
|Grimoire of the Rift.|
+3 Mana Regeneration
|Modifier||Magic Lifesteal Modifier|
Description[edit | edit source]
This item's Cooldown Reduction bonus does not stack with itself.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Recipe cost reduced from 1100 to 900 .
- Total cost reduced from 5400 to 5200 .
- Active effect has been reworked: Activate to grant +30% Spell Damage to self for 15 seconds.
- The Searing state is no longer applied in a 200 radius.
- Debuff Reduction and Stun Reduction state duration reduced from 1 seconds to 0.6 seconds.
- Recipe Cost increased from 700 to 1100 .
- Total Cost increased from 5000 to 5400 .
- Can no longer be activated while Perplexed or under a Forced Order effect (e.g. Legionnaire's Taunt).
- Cooldown increased from 70 seconds to 90 seconds (becomes 72 seconds after its own cooldown reduction mechanic).
- Now applies an Activation Modifier state for 2 seconds, which prevents other Activation Modifiers from being applied while active.
- Now uses an Activation Modifier (i.e. this cannot be active at the same time as Shrunken Head or Void Talisman).
- Searing effect is now also applied by non-Returned, non-DoT Damage.
- Recipe Cost reduced from 800 to 700 .
- Total Cost reduced from 5100 to 5000 .
- Magic Damage Lifesteal no longer applies on Magic DoT effects.
- Non-DoT Magic Damage Lifesteal increased from 15% to 20% (7% against non-hero units).
- Ravenor no longer receives a penalty for this item's non-DoT Magic Damage Lifesteal.
- Active effect completely reworked:
- Activate to instantly dispel Debuffs and Stuns on self, and grant 100% Debuff and Stun Duration reduction for the next 1 second. Note that this will not protect you from continuous area effects (such as Chronos' Chronofield) or blue-bordered states like Succubus' Cursed Embrace.
- Can be activated even while Stunned or Perplexed.
- Cooldown: 70 seconds
- Mana Cost: 100
- No longer stack with Mystic Illusion Rune Cooldown Reduction.
- Cooldown Reduction reduced from 25% to 20%.
- Passive Magic Lifesteal vs. heroes reduced from 25% to 15% (10% to 5% vs. non-hero units)
- Active additional Magic Lifesteal vs. heroes reduced from 50% to 35%.
- Active additional Magic Lifesteal state duration reduced from 8 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Searing Magic Damage per second reduced from 35 to 30.
- Now only grants Ravenor 0.75x the Magic Lifesteal.
- In addition to its current benefits, now has a new Searing Modifier: auto-attacks apply 35 Magic Damage per second for 3 seconds in a 200 radius around the target.
- Now has a new active: grants +50% Magic Lifesteal (+10% vs. non-hero units) for 8 seconds.
- Still has its passive Magic Lifesteal.
- Mana Cost: 100
- Cooldown: 60 seconds
- Instead of granting +20% Spell Damage, now grants +25% Magic Lifesteal (10% vs. non-hero units) and +25% Ability Cooldown Reduction.
- This is a Magic Lifesteal modifier and will not stack with other Magic Lifesteal modifiers.
- Spell Damage bonus vs Heroes increased from 15% to 20%.
- 15% extra Spell Damage changed to 15% extra Spell Damage against heroes.
- Now grants 20% extra Spell Damage vs non-hero units.
- Spell Damage bonus is now passive.
- Spell Damage bonus decreased from +20% to +15%.
- Searing DoT removed.
- Mana Regeneration decreased from 4 to 3.
- Passive 15% Damage increase removed.
- New Passive: When casting any spell, 35% of its Mana Cost is dealt as bonus Damage on your next attack.
- New Activation: On use, increases all of your spell damage done by 20% for 6 seconds.
- 60 second cooldown, 150 Mana Cost.
- DoT changed to 20 True Damage from 35 Magic Damage.
- DoT damage decreased to 35 from 40.
- Recipe cost increased to 800 from 700 .
- Total cost increased to 5100 from 5000 .
- Added to Tournament Rules.
- Unholy Expulsion Spirits will now receive the benefits of +15% damage amplification.
- Gawain's Diving Strike will now receive the benefits of +15% damage amplification.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|