|By drawing upon the invisible bonds that exist between all beings--even daemons--and their home, Homecoming Stones can whisk a soldier across the field of battle and back to a building that he deems a safe haven. Many a hero has escaped a dangerous scrape by means of these blessed rocks.|
When activated, teleports self to target structure. Requires channeling for 4 seconds to Tier 1 Towers, 3.5 seconds to Tier 2 Towers, and 3 seconds to everything else.
Shares cooldown with Post Haste.
- Cost reduced from 100 to 50 .
- You can no longer accidentally teleport behind your ally Well.
- Cost decreased from 135 to 100 .
- It now takes 4 seconds to teleport to any level 1 Tower, 3.5 seconds to any level 2 Tower, and 3 seconds to anything inside your base.
- New effects for the target of a teleport
- Now disarms the tower you teleport into for 3 seconds (begins at the start of the channel)
- Adds an additional 3 seconds to the disarm for every additional teleport while it is still disarmed
- First disarms for 3s total, length of the channel
- Second disarms for 6s total, 3s seconds past channel
- Third disarms for 9s total, 6s seconds past channel, etc
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|