|Certain skilled artisans have been able to cobble together bits of Ancient machinery and forge them into weapons. The terrible Hypercrown, whose electrical current bestows speed to the wielder and excruciating pain to the victim, are a pinnacle of this technique. Their true potency is demonstrated when the lightning trapped within surges forth and dances from one target to the next, leaving behind sizzling corpses.|
|Stats||+90 Attack Speed|
Cast Chain Lightning every 3rd attack.
This item contains a Lightning Modifier which does not stack.
This effect propagates to illusions for 33% of power.
- Attack Speed increased from 80 to 90.
- The Attack Speed provided previously did not add up to the Attack Speed bonus granted by its parts (at the minimum). This has been corrected.
- Recipe Cost increased from 800 to 1000 .
- Total Cost increased from 5600 to 5800 .
- Active ability can now only target ally heroes.
- Recipe Cost increased from 700 to 800 .
- Total Cost increased from 5500 to 5600 .
- Active ability can now be used on allies even if they are Magic Immune.
- Max bounce count increased from 10 to 15.
- New recipe: Thunderclaw (3000 ) + Warpcleft (1800 ) + Recipe (700 ) = 5500
- Magic Damage dealt by the Chain Lightning procs reduced from 175 to 160.
- Magic Damage dealt by the Chain Lightning procs increased from 150 to 175.
- Max number of bounces increased from 5 to 10.
- Recipe cost increased from 1000 to 1300 .
- Total cost increased from 4700 to 5000
- Components: Warpcleft (1800 ) + Alacrity Band (1200 ) + Voltstone (700 ) + Recipe (1000 ) = 4700
- Grants 80 Attack Speed.
- Cast Chain Lightning every 3rd attack, dealing 150 Magic Damage to your attack target and bounces to 5 additional nearby enemies in 600 radius.
- Contains Lightning Modifier
- Active: Applies Charged Up to the target for 20 seconds.
- Charged Up: After every 4 attacks on the target, cast Electric Jolt in a 750 radius, 100 degree cone, dealing 200 Magic Damage to the attacker and 6 nearby enemies.
- Has 600 Range, 50 Mana Cost, and 35 seconds Cooldown.
- Recipe cost increased from 400 to 600 .
- Total cost increased from 4000 to 4200 .
- Added to the game.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|