Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|A simple shield forged by human blacksmiths for rank-and-file soldiers, Iron Bucklers are too small to protect a warrior from all or even most attacks. Nevertheless, their ease of use and low cost assures that they can be found on most battlefields, often among the dead.|
|Stats||50% chance to block 20 attack damage|
Only 10 damage is blocked for Ranged Heroes.
- Deflection value increased from 15 to 20.
- Block Chance decreased from 60% to 50%.
- Melee block reduced to 15 from 20.
- Cost lowered to 225 from 250.
- Cost lowered to 250 from 300.
- Block chance increased to 60% from 40%.
- Now blocks 20 damage for Melee heroes and 10 damage for Ranged heroes (from 30 for all heroes).
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|