|Jade Spire is a scaled-down versions of the original temple lost somewhere beneath the Rulian Marsh that helps the bearer channeling the spells distance further than they do normally.|
|Stats||+300 Max Mana|
+115% Mana Regeneration
Description[edit | edit source]
Increases the Cast Range of your Abilities & Items by 250 (150 for Mid Wars).
This effect does not stack.
Cannot boost the Cast Range of: Adrenaline's Rush, Bushwack's Side Step, and Drunken Master's Lunge. Also doesn't increases the range of Arachna's Webbed Shot and Vindicator's Master's Incantation if they are manually cast.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Bonus Max Mana reduced from 400 to 300.
- Bonus Mana Regeneration reduced from 150% to 115%.
- Mid Wars only change: bonus Range granted to abilities increased from 100 to 150.
- Recipe Cost reduced from 700 to 600 .
- Total Cost reduced from 2500 to 2400 .
- Max Mana increased from 250 to 400.
- Mana Regeneration increased from 100% to 150%.
- Mid Wars only change: Cast Range bonus granted is 100 (instead of its default value).
- Recipe: Pickled Brain (950 ) + Manatube (850 ) + Recipe (700 ). Total 2500
- Grants: +250 Max Mana, +100% Mana Regeneration
- Increases the Cast Range of your Abilities & Items by 250. This effect does not stack.
- In addition to its current effects, now Heals yourself for 25% of Healing Done to others.
- This effect, along with the increased Healing Output effect do not stack.
- Recipe: Manatube (850 ) + Major Totem (540 ) + Recipe (450 ). Total 1840
- Grants: +4 Strength, +4 Agility, +4 Intelligence, +100% Mana Regen, +25% Healing Done.
- Jade Spire is a cheap item that increases your Healing output, making it ideal for early game healers.
- Now takes a Mark of the Novice (150) in the recipe in addition to Nome's Wisdom and Acolyte's Staff.
- Now passively gives +10 Attack Damage.
- Armor bonus on the aura increased from 2 to 3.
- Active state duration increased from 4.5 to 6 seconds.
- Added to the game.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|