|Always your shining light in the dark.|
+1.5 Mana Regeneration
|Modifiers||Magic Lifesteal, Searing Modifier|
- Bonus Mana Regeneration per second reduced from 2.5 to 1.5.
- Searing Damage-over-Time (DoT) effect increased from 8 to 9 Magic Damage per second per charge.
- Max charges for Searing reduced from 3 to 2.
- This reduces the overall Searing Damage by ~25%.
- The Searing state is no longer applied in a 200 radius.
- Searing effect is now also applied by non-Returned, non-DoT Damage.
- Now also grants 6% non-DoT Magic Damage Lifesteal (2% against non-hero units).
- No longer passively grants 20% Magic Lifesteal.
- Now has a new Searing Modifier: auto-attacks apply a stacking 8 Magic Damage per second for 3 seconds in a 200 radius around the target (max of 3 stacks).
- Mana Regeneration lowered from 3 to 2.5.
- Magic Lifesteal increased from 15% to 20%.
- Non-hero Magic Lifesteal increased from 5% to 8%.
- Instead of granting +12% Spell Damage vs. non-hero units, now grants +15% Magic Lifesteal (5% vs. non-hero units).
- This is a Magic Lifesteal modifier and will not stack with other Magic Lifesteal modifiers.
- Removed the bonus Damage based on the Mana Cost of the last spell cast.
- Now grants 12% extra Spell Damage vs non-hero units.
- Searing DoT removed.
- New Passive: When casting any spell, 25% of its Mana Cost is dealt as bonus Damage on your next attack.
- Searing DoT per charge changed to 5 True Damage from 8 Magic Damage.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|