|A simple alchemist's nostrum that replenishes magic energy over a period of time.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Use to regenerate target's Mana by 125 over 20 seconds.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Damage from sources that are non-boss, non-player controlled (NPC) neutral creeps (when not owned by a player) no longer dispel the effect while it is active.
- State duration increased from 15 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Bonus Mana Regeneration while active reduced from 6.67 to 6.25.
- Total Mana restored over the state duration increased from 100 to 125.
- Duration reduced from 20 to 15 seconds.
- Mana restored per second increased from 5 to 6.66.
- Still restores a total of 100 mana over the duration.
- Now only dispels when damaged by a non-Lane-Creep unit.
- Removed cooldown from the Mana Potion and gave it a range so you no longer have to be inside a hero to cast it on them
- [Undocumented change]
- Now restores 100 Mana over 20 seconds, from 30 seconds
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|