Orb of Zamos
|Orb of Zamos|
Description[edit | edit source]
Buffs you and a nearby ally with speed and damage. Each enemy unit killed gives both you and a nearby ally the gold.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Bonus gold multiplier increased from 0.25x to 0.75x when a non-player controlled Neutral Creep is killed by the corresponding Synchronized hero.
- Now only generate 0.25x bonus Gold when a non-player controlled Neutral Creep is killed by the corresponding Synchronized hero.
- State linger duration after getting out of range increased from 10 seconds to 12 seconds.
- New recipe: Minor Totem (50 ) + Recipe (250 ) = 300 Gold Total (Total Cost unchanged from before)
- Bonus Strength, Agility and Intelligence reduced from 2 to 1.
- Gold bonus for creep kills is now halved if the distance between the linked heroes is greater than 1500.
- Bonus Attack Damage while synchronized reduced from 5 to 4.
- Bonus Movement Speed while synchronized reduced from 10 to 5.
- Bonus Gold obtained from killing an enemy unit and granted to your synchronized partner reduced from 10 to 8.
- Recipe Cost reduced from 250 to 200 .
- Total cost reduced from 350 to 300 .
- Synchronization state now also grants your partner the bonus gold if the kill was made by one of your units instead of your hero.
- Initial synchronization range increased from 500 to 700.
- Synchronization delay decreased from 2 to 0.5 seconds.
- Turning the item off will now clear any synchronization states that you have, regardless of owner, and make you unsychronizable.
- Reduced the size and intensity of the visual effects of synchronization.
- Visual effects of synchronization will now only be visible to self and allies.
- The state of synchronization is still visible to everyone.
- Gold given to the synchronized partner decreased from 15 to 10.
- Now properly disabled in Tournament Rules.
- Renamed to Orb of Zamos.
- Credits to i99StrPurePk for the name suggestion.
- Added to the game.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Item was originally named SomaZ's Synchronizer.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|