Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Allows the wielder to absorb Health and Mana from enemies spellcasts.
A charge is gained every time a nearby enemy casts a spell. When activated, all charges are removed.
- Now upgrades from Mana Battery.
- Components: Mana Battery (200 ) + Minor Totem (50 ) + Minor Totem (50 ) + Recipe (240 ) = 540 Total
- Passively grants 3 Strength, Agility and Intelligence.
- Maximum of 15 charges.
- No longer purchasable in the Outpost.
- The other effects are the same as Mana Battery.
- No longer has a recipe (i.e. it is a standalone item now).
- Now costs 200 .
- No longer passively grants bonus Strength, Agility or Intelligence.
- Max charges reduced from 15 to 10.
- Can now be purchased at the Outpost.
- New recipe: 2x Minor Totem (50 ) + Crushing Claws OR Duck Boots OR Mark of the Novice (150 ) + Recipe (50 ) = Total 300
- Grants: +3 Strength, +3 Agility, +3 Intelligence.
- Passively gain a charge whenever an enemy ability is used within 1200 radius of you.
- Activate to restore 10 Health and 15 Mana per charge.
- Cooldown: 17 seconds
- Max of 15 charges.
- Total cost decreased from 531 to 525 .
- Recipe cost decreased from 240 to 225
- Total cost decreased from 546 to 531
- AoE radius from 1600 to 1200
- Health gain per charge from 15 to 10
- Recipe cost from 290 to 240
- Total cost decreased from 606 to 546
- Now located in both Supplies and Initiation.
- Recipe cost increased from 203 to 290 .
- Total cost increased from 519 to 606
- Lowered cooldown to 17 seconds from 25 seconds.
- Recipe cost increased to 203 from 153 .
- Total cost increased from 469 to 519
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|