Ring of Sorcery
|Ring of Sorcery|
|Though many debate whether there is truly magic on Newerth or merely secrets and half-understood technology that outstrip mortal comprehension, Rings of Sorcery are considered magical by most, for they not only provide limited protection but also bestow enormous reserves of Mana and can rapidly replenish an exhausted sorcerer's power.|
+250 Max Mana
Description[edit | edit source]
Shares cooldown with Sorcery Boots.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Total cost decreased from 1435 to 1415 .
- No longer applies a cooldown state to affected allies.
- Mana Cost reduced from 40 to 0.
- Max Mana decreased from 300 to 250.
- Total cost increased from 1375 to 1475 (from Pickled Brain cost increase).
- Increased Mana Cost from 25 to 40.
- Reworked recipe:
- Recipe cost lowered from 525 to 200 .
- Total cost lowered from 1700 to 1375 .
- Now only affects units with Mana.
- Radius increased from 400 to 600.
- Now restores Mana to Magic Immune units.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|