+20 Attack Speed
+2.5 Mana Regeneration
+10% Movement Speed
|Modifiers||Firebrand, Magic Lifesteal, Searing Modifier|
This item's Movement Speed bonus does not stack with itself, Geometer's Bane, Dawnbringer, Firebrand, or Frostburn.
This item contains Searing Modifier and Magic Lifesteal Modifier. Those modifiers are exclusive and do not stack with other respective modifiers.
- Bonus Mana Regeneration per second reduced from 3.5 to 2.5.
- Searing Damage-over-Time (DoT) effect increased from 12 to 13 Magic Damage per second per charge.
- Max charges for Searing reduced from 3 to 2.
- This reduces the overall Searing Damage by ~25%.
- The Searing state is no longer applied in a 200 radius.
- Searing effect is now also applied by non-Returned, non-DoT Damage.
- Now also grants 10% non-DoT Magic Damage Lifesteal (3% against non-hero units).
- No longer passively grants 28% Magic Lifesteal.
- Now has a new Searing Modifier: auto-attacks apply a stacking 12 Magic Damage per second for 3 seconds in a 200 radius around the target (max of 3 stacks).
- Mana Regeneration lowered from 4 to 3.5.
- Magic Lifesteal increased from 20% to 28%.
- Non-hero Magic Lifesteal increased from 8% to 12%.
- Instead of granting +18% Spell Damage vs. non-hero units, now grants +20% Magic Lifesteal (8% vs. non-hero units).
- This is a Magic Lifesteal modifier and will not stack with other Magic Lifesteal modifiers.
- Movement Speed bonus increased from 8% to 10%.
- Removed the bonus Damage based on the Mana Cost of the last spell cast.
- Now grants 18% extra Spell Damage vs non-hero units.
- Searing DoT removed.
- New Passive: When casting any spell, 30% of its Mana Cost is dealt as bonus Damage on your next attack.
- Bonus Movement Speed decreased from 14% to 8%.
- Mana Regeneration decreased to +4 from +5.
- Searing DoT per charge changed to 7.5 True Damage from 12 Magic Damage.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|