+20 Attack Speed
+3.5 Mana Regeneration
+10% Movement Speed
|Modifiers||Firebrand, Magic Lifesteal, Searing Modifier|
Description[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- The Searing state is no longer applied in a 200 radius.
- Searing effect is now also applied by non-Returned, non-DoT Damage.
- Now also grants 10% non-DoT Magic Damage Lifesteal (3% against non-hero units).
- No longer passively grants 28% Magic Lifesteal.
- Now has a new Searing Modifier: auto-attacks apply a stacking 12 Magic Damage per second for 3 seconds in a 200 radius around the target (max of 3 stacks).
- Mana Regeneration lowered from 4 to 3.5.
- Magic Lifesteal increased from 20% to 28%.
- Non-hero Magic Lifesteal increased from 8% to 12%.
- Instead of granting +18% Spell Damage vs. non-hero units, now grants +20% Magic Lifesteal (8% vs. non-hero units).
- This is a Magic Lifesteal modifier and will not stack with other Magic Lifesteal modifiers.
- Movement Speed bonus increased from 8% to 10%.
- Removed the bonus Damage based on the Mana Cost of the last spell cast.
- Now grants 18% extra Spell Damage vs non-hero units.
- Searing DoT removed.
- New Passive: When casting any spell, 30% of its Mana Cost is dealt as bonus Damage on your next attack.
- Bonus Movement Speed decreased from 14% to 8%.
- Mana Regeneration decreased to +4 from +5.
- Searing DoT per charge changed to 7.5 True Damage from 12 Magic Damage.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|