Shield of the Five
|Shield of the Five|
|Each of the five disciples of the Blind Prophet possessed a mighty shield that would enhance his abilities, protect him, and--when called upon--protect those around him. Although what are now called Shields of the Five are not authentic relics of this heroic band, they have been crafted to provide the same benefits.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Upon activation, applies Courage to all nearby allies. Shares cooldown with Plated Greaves and itself.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Recipe Cost increased from 200 to 300 .
- Total Cost remains unchanged from before (800 ).
- Passive effect changes: Armor reduced from 5 to 4.
- Active effect changes:
- Cooldown increased from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Duration reduced from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Effects are no longer doubled for the first 10 seconds of the state duration.
- Armor granted to ally units and structures reduced from 2 to 1.
- Base Armor bonus on the active state for ally heroes & structures reduced from 3 to 2.
- This also affects the doubled Armor bonus for the first 10 seconds.
- Area of Effect and Aura-Based Armor items now also work on ally structures. This includes the following items: Ring of the Teacher, Abyssal Skull, Nome's Wisdom, Shield of the Five, Plated Greaves, Sacrificial Stone.
- Armor bonus from the buff state (3) is now doubled (6) for the first 10 seconds of the effect.
- Total cost decreased from 803 to 800 .
- Bonus Armor on the buff increased from 2 to 3.
- Buff duration increased from 30 to 60 seconds.
- Cooldown increased from 25 to 30 seconds.
- [Undocumented Change] Moved item category from Supportive to Protective.
- Aura radius increased to 600 from 450.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|