|Forged by Hellbourne slaves, Shieldbreaker mauls appear to be little more than huge spiked clubs, but the despair and anger poured into their makers gives them the power to inflict massive harm. Each blow of a Shieldbreaker destroys some of its victim's armor, as if the weapon hungered to reach the flesh and blood beneath.|
|Notes||Can be upgraded 2 times|
Description[edit | edit source]
On attack, applies Broken Armor to target for 5 seconds.
After obtaining this item, the recipe may be re-purchased to upgrade it. Can be upgraded 2 times.
At level 3, applies a stacking -1 Armor debuff to Buildings and Gadgets you attack. Max of 8 stacks.
This item contains an Attack Modifier. Exclusive attack modifiers do not stack with other exclusive attack modifiers.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Armor reduction increased from 2/4/6 to 3/5/7.
- Maximum number of stacks on structures increased from 6 to 7.
- Removed the concept of Attack Modifiers from the game. You may now mix and match previously unique attack modifiers together.
- Damage decreased from 40/50/60 to 35/45/55.
- Armor Reduction decreased from 3/5/7 to 2/4/6.
- Max number of Armor Reduction against buildings and gadgets decreased from 8 to 6.
- Armor reduction decreased from 4/6/8 to 3/5/7.
- Damage decreased from 40/54/68 to 40/50/60.
- Armor Reduction increased from 3/5/7 to 4/6/8.
- Level 3 of the item now applies a stacking -1 Armor debuff to buildings and gadgets you attack.
- Max of 8 stacks.
- Damage lowered from 40/55/70 to 36/48/60
- Armor reduction increased from -2/-4/-6 to -3/-5/-7
- Recipe cost increased from 900 to 1000 .
- Removed Deflection pierce.
- Fixed Shieldbreaker applying the debuff on Spell Damage
- Increased Damage from +30/45/60 to +40/55/70.
- Now ignores Deflection.
- Recipe changed to Warhammer + Recipe (900) (from Warhammer x 2 + Recipe (1200))
- Can now be upgraded 3 times.
- Stats: +30/45/60 Damage, -2/-4/-6 Armor debuff on attack
- No longer propagates to illusions.
- Shieldbreaker now applies its armor reduction state before the damage of the attack is calculated
- This means that the first attack for units using a Shieldbreaker will do the correct amount of damage
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|