Description[edit | edit source]
Charge with hero deaths. Use charges to heal or damage.
When an enemy hero dies within 1000 radius of you, Soultrap gains a charge.
Each use consumes 1 charge. Max of 3 charges.
This item does not get negated by Null Stone.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Cast Range reduced from 800 to 700.
- Recipe Cost increased from 485 to 585 .
- Total Cost increased from 700 to 800 .
- Recipe: Pretender's Crown + Minor Totem + Recipe 485 (700 Total)
- Grants: +3 Strength, +3 Agility, +3 Intelligence.
- Gains a charge when an enemy hero dies within 1000 range. Consumes a charge on use. Starts with 1 charge, max of 3 charges.
- Active: Target an ally to heal them for 400 over 10 seconds (dispels on damage taken from enemy heroes). Target an enemy to deal 200 Magic Damage over 10 seconds.
- Range: 800
- Cooldown: 5 seconds
- Now has a new buildup:
- Passive bonuses given changed to +5 to all Attributes.
- Active effect remains the same.
- 400 Gold Recipe removed.
- Scarab added to the recipe. Now auto-assembles (625 Total).
- Bonus Strength reduced from 8 to 6.
- Now grants 5 bonus Attack Damage.
- Mana cost reduced from 25 to 0.
- Healing increased from 360 to 400.
- Recipe cost reduced from 600 Gold to 400 .
- Cast Range increased from 800 to 1500.
- Max number of charges stored increased from 2 to 3.
- Now only dispels when taking damage from player-controlled units.
- Cooldown decreased from 20 to 2 seconds.
- Recipe cost decreased from 700 to 600 .
- Added to the game.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items|