|The Soultrap was devised by Legion engineers to capture the spirits of dead soldiers before they could be harvested by the Hellbourne, and after making the ultimate sacrifice these collected souls were released to breathe new life into the gravely wounded.|
Charge with hero deaths. Use charges to heal or damage.
When an enemy hero dies within 1000 radius of you, Soultrap gains a charge.
Each use consumes 1 charge. Max of 3 charges.
This item does not get negated by Null Stone.
- Cast Range reduced from 800 to 700.
- Recipe Cost increased from 485 to 585 .
- Total Cost increased from 700 to 800 .
- Recipe: Pretender's Crown + Minor Totem + Recipe 485 (700 Total)
- Grants: +3 Strength, +3 Agility, +3 Intelligence.
- Gains a charge when an enemy hero dies within 1000 range. Consumes a charge on use. Starts with 1 charge, max of 3 charges.
- Active: Target an ally to heal them for 400 over 10 seconds (dispels on damage taken from enemy heroes). Target an enemy to deal 200 Magic Damage over 10 seconds.
- Range: 800
- Cooldown: 5 seconds
- Now has a new buildup:
- Passive bonuses given changed to +5 to all Attributes.
- Active effect remains the same.
- 400 Gold Recipe removed.
- Scarab added to the recipe. Now auto-assembles (625 Total).
- Bonus Strength reduced from 8 to 6.
- Now grants 5 bonus Attack Damage.
- Mana cost reduced from 25 to 0.
- Healing increased from 360 to 400.
- Recipe cost reduced from 600 Gold to 400 .
- Cast Range increased from 800 to 1500.
- Max number of charges stored increased from 2 to 3.
- Now only dispels when taking damage from player-controlled units.
- Cooldown decreased from 20 to 2 seconds.
- Recipe cost decreased from 700 to 600 .
- Added to the game.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|