|Ultor's Heavy Helm|
|Forged by Sacred Order using Five Disciples' statues, Ultor's Heavy Helm is capable to endow fellow champion to deflect enemies' attacks. The helm also boosts vitality and often deflects significant damage.|
+250 Max Mana
+6 Health Regeneration
Use to grant allies and structures damage block.
- Component change: instead of Ringmail, now requires a Shield of the Five.
- Recipe cost reduced from 1025 to 675 .
- Total cost remains the same (3650 ).
- Now passively grants 2 bonus Strength, Agility and Intelligence.
- Active effect now also grants 1 Armor to affected allies.
- Damage Block value for self increased from 70 to 80 (35 to 40 if you are a ranged hero that has Ultor's Heavy Helm).
- Recipe cost increased from 1000 to 1025 .
- Total cost reduced from 3725 to 3650 .
- This is due to the reduction of cost from Ringmail.
- Block value applied to other allies on its activation lowered from 70 to 40.
- Block value for self remains at 70.
- Reworked. Renamed from Ultor's Heavy Plate.
- Recipe: Helm of the Black Legion (2175 ) + Ringmail (550 ) + Recipe (1000 ). Total 3725
- Grants: +250 Max Health, +6 Health Regen, +5 Armor.
- Passively grants a 50% chance to block 70 damage (35 for ranged). Only blocks half of the amount against gadgets.
- Active: Applies Heavy Plated to allied heroes and structures in radius for 12 seconds. Units cannot be affected by Ultor's Heavy Plate more than once every 45 seconds.
- Heavy Plated: 100% chance to block 70 damage.
- Radius: 900
- Mana Cost: 0
- Cooldown: 45 seconds.
- Recipe cost decreased from 1200 to 1000 .
- Total cost decreased from 4500 to 4250 .
- Is now considered an activation modifier.
- Added to the game.
- Item was renamed from Ultor's Heavy Plate.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|