Back to Patch Notes
General[edit | edit source]
- Some tweaks to Taunt functionality (this will still be disabled for most testers for now).
- Taunt can be bound in the options menu under the section Game Controls.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Stealth state now offers 125 bonus damage on attack.
- Cooldown reduced by 2 seconds, from 20 seconds to 18 seconds.
- Now requires a Bastard Sword instead of a Warhammer.
- Cost lowered from 750 to 700.
- Now requires a Bolstering Armband, rather than Crushing Claws.
- Recipe cost reduced by 300 to compensate (total cost remains unchanged).
- Lowered recipe cost from 2000 to 1500.
- The aura now applies to structures as well as units.
- Recipe cost lowered from 1050 to 1000.
- Recipe cost lowered from 1250 to 750.
- Recipe removed so it will now automatically assemble after obtaining the component items.
- Added a 0.25 second Cooldown, preventing their use if the user has an effect on them that deals constant damage (such as most DoTs).
- Block chance increased from 65% to 70%.
- Passive health regeneration has been increased from +5 to +6.
- Cost reduced from 300 to 250
- Chance to block damage increased from 40% to 60%
- Damage blocked is now 20 for melee heroes, or 10 for ranged (from 30).
- Cost lowered from 650 to 400.
- Recipe cost lowered to 1350.
- Passive damage overtime increased from 35 per second to 40 per second.
- Radius increased from 550 to 650.
- 8% Evasion removed.
- Recipe cost lowered from 225 to 200.
- Mana Regeneration increased from +150% to +200% (now equal to the sum of its parts).
- Now grants +20 damage.
- Grants +150% life steal for 3.5 seconds when activated, instead of granting +15% life steal and +30 damage for 20 seconds.
- Now requires Warhammer and Gloves of the Swift instead of Fleetfeet and Bastard Sword.
- Recipe cost reduced from 1400 to 900.
- Total cost reduced from 3250 to 3000.
- Now provides +24 damage and +15 attack speed, instead of 25 damage and 6 agility.
- Cost lowered from 375 to 350.
- Cost lowered from 1610 to 1600.
Bug Fixes and Optimization[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue causing his Fissure to sometimes impact units far beyond its intended range