Back to the Patch Notes
General[edit | edit source]
Balance Teams[edit | edit source]
- Added display for "Auto Balance" mode on the server list browser
- Renamed "Auto Balance Teams" button to "Balance Teams"
- All of the below changes apply only to games with the new "Auto Balanced" game option
- Renamed the "Auto Balance" game option "Auto Balanced"
- Removed the hosts ability use the "Balance Teams" functionality
- Removed the hosts ability to lock slots
- Hid each teams predicted PSR Win%
- Changed the PSR "Points at stake" to say "+? / -?" instead of showing actual points
Heroes[edit | edit source]
- Base attack cooldown changed to 1.7s (from .5s).
- Can no longer be hit by the vast majority of single target ultimate abilities.
- Can no longer be hooked and can attack buildings and other gadgets again.
- Now upgrades in level as the skill upgrades.
- Has a new skill, Target Selection, allows it to switch between targeting its normal targets (units and buildings) and heroes only.
- Shutdown sequence now restores its mana over the full duration of the shut down.
- Now fires a 3 shot burst and damage is reduced by 66% (same total damage in one 'shot'). The two extra shots of the burst cannot proc anything and are just damage.
- Burst fire consumes its mana on the initial attack, not on the additional bursts.
- Now does a distance check for the burst shots, so it won't fire at targets across the map should someone teleport.
- Can now fire 7/10/13/16 total volleys, regardless of its mana pool.
- Changed Tinker on the Steam Turret to increase damage by 33/44/55/66% for the duration instead of attack speed.
- Casting Tinker on Steam Turret now heals 25% of its health every 1 second.
- Steam Turret cannot be healed if it's taken damage in the past 2 seconds.
- Gadgets from Energy Field will no longer appear on the minimap.
- Decreased speed of attack animation's visuals to better match the actual attack time.
- Note that the actual timing of her attack has not changed
- Now applies a 0.1 second ministun.
- Damage per arrow reduced by 10% at all levels.
- Fixed tool tip not displaying correctly when toggled on.
- Can now spawn Skeletal Minions from allied creep denies.
- Skeletal Minions are no longer disabled for the first second they spawn. Instead, they can instantly move/attack.
- Skeletal Minions move speed increased to 420, from 320.
- Skeletal Minions now apply a damage over time effect to targets when they attack, dealing 5/10/15/20 Magic damage per second over 4 seconds.
- Skeletal Minions will not attack targets unless the Forsaken Archer is attacking them.
- They will hold ground when she holds ground, will attack when she attacks, and will follow when she moves.
- Note that they will not attack a target outside her attack range and will finish their current attack before retreating.
- When channeling Piercing Arrows, they will automatically attack targets in a 600 radius around her.
- Damage increased from 75/115/165 to 75/150/225
- Cooldown increased to 120 seconds.
- Arrows now travel a total distance of 1300, increased from 920.
- Bonus damage reduced to 8/16/24/32 from 12/24/36/50.
- Area of effect reduced to 225 from 350.
- Cleave damage now deals 50% of attack damage, reduced from 70%.
- Slow increased to last 5 seconds (from 2) with a flat 30% slow for the duration (changed from 50% tapering off to 0% over 3 seconds).
- Mana Cost changed to 110/120/130/140 from 110 at all levels.
- Now costs 7/8/9/10 Mana per attack.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Couriers now have a custom minimap icon
- Puzzlebox's recipe cost reduced to 900 (from 1300)
- Barbed Armor will now return damage from a Pseudo Pet or Gadget to the owner of the pet instead
- Moved a few recipes around in the shops due to the following changes
Nome's Wisdom components and bonuses changed
Frostwolf's Skull recipe changed and is now upgradable
- Components: Major Totem (540) + Blessed Orb (2100) + Glowstone (1200) + Frostwolf's Skull Recipe (1200) = 5040/6240 (Total)
- Bonuses: +16/25 Strength, +16/25 Agility, +16/25 Intelligence, +200 Max Health, +150 Max Mana, reduces attack speed by 13/20 and slows movement by 20/30% for 3 seconds on attack.
Tablet of Command components and bonuses changed, total cost reduced to 2040
Bug Fixes and Optimizations[edit | edit source]
- Up and down arrows now properly scroll through sent chat history when in game (Hit Enter to type then hit the up arrow key).
- Fixed the targeting cursor to revert back to the standard cursor when targetting a dual target ability out of range.
- Added a /matchup or /ma for short command.
- This command lists the current players team/name/color/hero in game.
- Vulture Lords will no longer use their Cyclone ability.
- Fixed a spot on Caldavar that would let you cut over the cliff near the bottom rune
- Fixed players getting stuck in the bottom right corner of the map
- Fixed Shield of the Five playing a sound with every unit its cast on, now just plays one sound
- Improvements to the Mac and Linux clients
- Fixed ALL chat not having colon inserted
- Added confirmation boxes when Leave Clan, Remove Buddy, Remove from Clan, Ignore, or Add to Banlist are clicked, giving the user the option to cancel their action
- Updated hero selection interface to display "Points at stake" to each players hero icon
- Added new functionality to allow hosts to cancel the match countdown
- After clicking "Start Game" the button label changes to "Cancel"
- Fixed allowing players to correctly leave their team to cancel the match countdown
- Added a lobby message indicating when either of these occur and the countdown is halted
- Added a "Europe-All" filter
- Chat mode now changes to "All" whenever the player joins the lobby, and changes to "Team" upon entering the hero select screen
- Changed the Team/All chat listbox to a toggleable button
- Credit to the player MaxGhost for introducing this in mod form many months back
Heroes[edit | edit source]
- Changed significantly (in preparation for the arrival of Deadwood).
- Fixed Whirlpool so he can activate the 'return' while standing near trees.
- Units being pushed by Flurry can now rotate during the push.
- Fixed a bug causing level 1 of Enlarge to cause the chucked unit of Chuck to not take the additional damage.
- Fixed Demonic Execution to not be double reduced by magic armor.
- Renamed Booboo to Beardulon.