Back to Patch Notes
New Content[edit | edit source]
Introducing the 7 Deadly Sins Collector's Edition! - 7 unique Deadly Sins Avatars will be released over the course of 7 weeks - Each of these Collector's Edition Avatars will be available at limited quantities for standard price - After quantities have been exhausted, these Avatars will assume special Collector's Edition pricing: 800 Gold, unavailable for Silver - unlock these exclusive Avatars before they become rare Collector's items! - Collecting all 7 Deadly Sins Avatars will bestow a unique special effect on each of the 7 Deadly Sins Avatars!
- The Second Deadly Sin: Sloth
- Added a new Collector's Edition Armadon Avatar: Sloth
- The second sin to invade Newerth has infected its first Legion Hero! Everyone's favorite snot-nosed beast has finally had its shell cracked to reveal the ogre inside. Now with two heads trying to make decisions he is even slower to take action than ever before! The birds have begun nesting on his massive back and its all he can do to shake their nests away! This ponderous behemoth will be slowing things down for everyone around him as he takes to the field against his former friends and allies!
- Releases 8/27/2012
- Added a new Flux Alt Avatar: Magnet Flux
- The savior of the Legion and slayer of Horsemen has returned with an all new Iron and Steel shell! Don't let his heroics go to waste attract your friends and repulse your foes with the power in his hands!
- Releases on 08/24/2012
- Added a new Magebane Alt Avatar: Rage Bane
- Some magi believe that taking slaves is a good idea...until one of them discovers how to break the shackles and turn their power back on them! Rage Bane has entered Newerth determined to make the magi pay...Hellbourne first...but eventually all who wield such evil power must repent...or face his rage!
- Releases on 8/24/2012
- Added a New Bundle: Iron Rage Pack
- Own both the Iron Flux and Rage Bane avatars at a discounted price for a limited time! This bundle offers a 20% discount on the prices of both avatars!
- Releases 8/24/2012 ends 8/28/2012
- Added a new Deadwood Skin: Icy Deadwood
- From the Northern forests of Newerth comes a chilly new Deadwood! Beware his frozen punch!
- Releases on 08/27/2012
Hero Balance[edit | edit source]
Bombardier - Sticky Bomb: Cooldown changed from 20/18/16/14 to 17/16/15/14 seconds - Starting Intelligence increased from 22 to 24
Electrician - Electric Shield: Activation cost increased from 5 to 10 Mana
Kraken - Whirlpool: Stun now hits Magic Immune units
Magmus - Rescaled base Attack Damage from 43-59 to 46-57
Ophelia - Creeps now have a kill unit button placed on the neutral she controls
- This can only be activated if the neutral has not received any hero damage in the last 10 seconds
Optimizations & Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
Post Haste - No longer able to teleport to allied pets if the owner of the pet disabled help
- This prevents griefing an allied Booboo by disabling it for 3 seconds
- Fixed Executioner Legionnaire so he spins the correct model instead of normal Legionnaire - Monkey King's Alt Avatars should be properly silence when he starts his vault - Fixed items giving a full refund if components were owned beyond the resell duration