|Whispering Helms are gifts from the Hellbourne to their corrupted lieutenants. Although the helmets provide both armor and enhanced attacking power, as well as the ability to drain the life out of an enemy, it is the spirits within the helms-which both drive the wearer mad and can be called upon to dominate the minds of lesser creatures-that are most terrifying.|
+3 Health Regeneration
When activated, Dominates the target creep, giving the user control of that unit.
This item contains an Attack Modifier. Attack modifiers are exclusive and do not stack with other attack modifiers.
- +10 Attack Damage bonus removed.
- Cooldown increased from 300 seconds to 720 seconds.
- The current cooldown of Whispering Helm is reduced by 50% when a unit dominated by it dies.
- Bonus Damage and Movement Speed inherited from the caster (by the dominated creeps) reduced from 25% to 15%.
- Hungry Spirit, Whispering Helm, Symbol of Rage and Elder Parasite (new) are now Lifesteal Modifiers, which do not stack with themselves.
- Lifesteal reduced from 20% to 15%.
- No longer grants the dominated creep 50 Movement Speed.
- Instead, now grants the dominated creep a bonus of 25% of your Damage and Movement Speed.
- Mana Cost reduced from 75 to 25.
- Total cost reduced from 1850 to 1800 (from Helm of the Victim price reduction).
- Now gives +3 Health Regeneration.
- Damage decreased from 20 to 10.
- Lifesteal increased from 15% to 20%.
- Now gives dominated creeps a permanent 50 Movespeed and 1 Mana Regeneration.
- Creeps now disjoint projectiles when dominated.
- Can no longer be used by Couriers.
- Can no longer dominate player-controlled units.
|Recipe Items||Initiation||Supportive||Protective||Combative||Morph Attack|
|Other Items||Boss Drops||Removed Items||Obsolete Items||Debug Item|